This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
KeyTrain is the complete interactive training system for career readiness skills based on ACT's WorkKeys Assessment System and the National Career Readiness Certificate. KeyTrain has soft skills, life skills, career exploration and other vital work readiness preparation tools. KeyTrain adopts the Career 101 program which is the first and only to combine track self-paced and instructor-led lessons which will prepare trainees to be ready for their jobs and careers. Indeed, KeyTrain proves to be a great help for career oriented people. However, despite the great service KeyTrain provides, there are some technical glitches experienced inevitably by some people such as inacessible login buttons or links getting redirected to a faulty page. If you are experiencing such problems and you need to break away from all of these, this page will help you with your KeyTrain Login problems. We have provided an instructional video together with the step by step instructions that will guide you in logging in and accessing your account.
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the KeyTrain Login page URL: http://run.keytrain.com/main/login.asp onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link (since inputting the characters of the link one by one proves to be a great hassle) provided, right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. When the linkis successfully copied, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section where you will have to input necessary information to access your account. Start logging in by inputting your Username on the first text field. Make sure you do not commit any errors so that you will not incur any problems while logging in.
- After inputting your Username on the first text field, move on to the second one and input your Password on it. Make sure you do not commit any errors while inputting such information so that you will not incur any problems while logging in.
- Lastly, click the Login button after completing all the text fields.
Encountered Login roadblock? Reset your Login credentials!
- On the same page of KeyTrain, find the Forgot your Password link which is found directly under the Login button.
- Once you are directed to the page, you will be asked to input your KeyTrain username. Make sure you do not commit any errors so that KeyTrain can detect the email address connected with your Username.
- An email address will be shown to you. Through the email address they will send an email containing your Login credentials so that you can access your account.
- Confirm the email address so that KeyTrain can send the email to you.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact KeyTrain!
Phone contact details:
Send an email:
Write a letter:
ACT Workforce Curriculum
340 Frazier Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37405
*You can also ask for help by filling in this form and then click Submit. Make sure you have chosen the KeyTrain online option. http://www.keytrain.com/KeyTrain_support.asp
Do not forget to bookmark this page and visit it later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the latest information regarding KeyTrain Login process. Have a nice day and Good luck!